VA Home Loans
No down payment, low closing costs and easier loan qualification make VA loans an excellent choice for eligible veterans and active duty military personnel. VA loans are guaranteed by the Department of Veteran’s Affairs, and as much as 100% of the value of the property can be financed.
About a VA Loan:
- 100% financing, no down payment
- Many VA loans are assumable
- Can finance down to a 620 credit score
- No PMI (private mortgage insurance)
- Must provide DD214 to obtain the Certificate of Eligibility
- Must meet 34/43 debt to income ratios (some exceptions apply)
- Must meet the VA residual income guideline for family size
- Must have an approved/eligible automated underwriting finding
- Simple streamlined refinance options if you already hold a VA loan
ACMC, indiana-mortgage.com, is in no way part of or affiliated with the Department of Veterans Affairs. All information provided is solely for educational purposes only.
USA.gov is the U.S. government’s official web portal to all federal, state, and local government web resources and services.