100% financing makes a USDA Rural Housing Loan an especially attractive option for those who qualify. Established in 1949, by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the USDA Rural Housing Loan Program assists residents in qualifying rural areas to achieve their dreams of home ownership while promoting development in underdeveloped areas.
Eligibility for a USDA mortgage depends upon the property and the individual borrower.
About a USDA Mortgage
- 100% Financing
- Low monthly mortgage insurance
- Single unit properties
- Financing down to 620 credit score
- 29/41 DTI ratios (may exceed this if certain additional circumstances apply)
- Eligible areas only; remember rural doesn’t necessarily mean remote. Many homes/properties are near the fastest growing metro areas
- Closing costs can be financed
- Acreage can be financed with home
- Must meet income eligibility. Max amount for 1-4 person households-$74,750; max for 5-8 person households-$98,650
- 30 year term
Contact us today to speak with an experienced mortgage consultant who can guide you through the application process.
Acceptance Capital Mortgage Corp in an approved USDA lender. ACMC is in no way acting on behalf of the USDA. All information is provided for educational purposes only. USDA.gov is the official web portal of the U.S. government.Accessibility Help